Tuesday, April 7, 2009

A date that will go down in.

Blog Date - April 7th, 2009 - a date that will go down in..well in my blog :)

I may be late to the blogging game but feel I can be an important player if anything to utilize the cyberspace to record down the vast space in my mind. I feel I have lots to say and during my current reflection realize the last time I actually jotted down any thoughts to digital paper was pre millennium.

Let me reveal to the soon to be one follower of this blog a little bit o info about I the host blogger. I am in my early thirties but feel that I have just started to reach the standard maturity levels accepted by society. I am new Daddy of a beautiful and semi gifted (Biased much?) almost 2 year old daughter...I expect a large part of this blog to center around this aspect of my life rather than recalling up all the embarrassing stories in my youth that may confirm to you readers that I have a long way to go to truly achieve maximum maturity. I am a creative, left brained, Jewish, Intellectual..quite the minority in New York I know. The rest of my manufactured profiles can be found on my personal FBook pages so I will try my best to stick to my main objective which is me rambling on with random thoughts. I am sure more will be revealed about your host during these rants and I will do my best to use my left hand to prevent my right hand from deleting anything of importance as it spews out of me..with the exception of spellcheck (the greatest computer invention ever!) since I don't want to come off as someone without a college education.

I apologize in advance for the soon to be abundance of run on sentences since for every occasional mispelled letter I also forget the correct needed punctuation from time to time. My blogs can sometimes take the form of a Woody Allen monologue, a backended critisism my 9th grade english teacher gave me which I still consider to be praise for my unique style of writing.

Over time when my mind wanders I will return to this blog with different topics to discuss and hope that I get out of this experience an unexpected surprise and if we can all learn something together to make the world a better place than perhaps the date of April 7th can actually hold some meaning - atleast to me..other than the day I skipped out on work to start a Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment